Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Got Some Great Reading On Your Mind?


Need I even mention The Fosterical Library O' Modern Classics?

Adventury, Thrillery, Comedicness, Suspensiosity – you'll have plenty to ponder, and more!

Update your Spring Reading List with hilarious novels: Just Wrong, Plan 10... Scary tomes like You Can Run and No Exit... Comedy collections like Ernie's Journeys and When Silence Was Golden... Stage shenanigans like Just Lovely, Ambrose Bierce, and How To Assemble A Whale... Or superheroics and derring-do like in Outsupered I & II...

I've written so much stuff, my fingers are bleeding, and my brain hurts, and I have medical bills. Take a browse, by clicking 'View All Titles' above, shall you?

Help out a favorite charity along the way by shopping with AmazonSmile®!

Gift someone (or yourself) with a free/price-reduced digital copy, with Matchbook®!

Heck, read it free, with a KindleUnlimited® membership!

Whatever ya do... thanks fer listenin'. Have a wunnerful day, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment