Monday, December 18, 2017

Your Lofty Reading Tastes...


While you climb the social ladder, sometimes you need a break. Not a leg, but a rest.

This really contrived message is to grab your... attention – Christmas is coming, fer cornsakes! I'm selling really neat stuff, and they make great gifts – for your favorite bookworm, or to keep for yourself!

Comedy, Sci-fi'ery, Horrory, Daring Adventury and Shenanigans of every stripe.

Superheroes are the in-thing, and I have a completely (kind'a) original batch, that satirize the genre while not skimping on the thrills, or a stunning underpinning of societal/political commentary! Plus, a good story, as they say. I dare you to read Outsupered, and its every-bit-as-good sequel Outsupered II, among great choices in the Fosterical Library O' Modern Classics!

Paperback and E-reader formats are available, and priced to move. Fun to browse, buy, gift, and even more fun to read!

Use AmazonSmile® to shop, and make a small portion of your purchase a gift to your favorite charity.

If it's a charity I disagree with, then stick it to me! I dare ya!

Want to read FREE? Use your KindleUnlimited membership – but I hope you'll like the book enough to get a permanent copy on your device.

My medical bills thank you. My New Year thanks you. And I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment