Thursday, June 29, 2017

Use An E-Reader? Kindle? Nook? Other? You CAN Get Some of These For A Buck!


A Note From the Lad Himself:

Some years ago, I got tired of browsing books that only skimmed the surface of my interests. I began writing the kind of books I wanted to read!

I populated them with characters that I found inspiring, some based on people I wanted to "give back" to, or both! I brought forth ideas that intrigued me, and still do – for plots that stick in your think-tank after the final page is turned, and perhaps challenge you to read again and again!

Fun, escapism, envelope-pushing stories that do not obey the laws of reading physics – they carry out their mission to entertain, between the covers of every title!

I priced them as affordably as Amazon's authoring system would allow, because foremost, I wanted readers who'd spread the word about the value I strove (and still strive) to create.

The adventure awaits and I am thrilled to invite you along. The purchase of a book, or several, provides me with a small royalty that helps with my medical bills. I have a few physical issues from which writing fantastic tales of derring-do or testing your funny-bone, give me moments of disconnectedness.

Providing a unique, memorable reading experience is a whole other level of elation. I hope you'll indulge me.

Browse by simply clicking 'View All Titles" above. Buy and/or Gift, and Enjoy! Purchase via AmazonSmile (just like Amazon only with an altruist option) and make a portion of your total a donation to a worthy cause of your choice.

Oh yes, if you're a KindleUnlimited member, some of my books are free to read – in hopes that you'll love it and want a permanent copy on your device. Take the chance. Happy reading – live in joy!

– Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment