Monday, September 15, 2014

WELCOME to MMCD...

You've stumbled upon the domain of insanely good reading!

All of my titles (11 so far) are available in both paperback and e-book format, from Amazon, or a slew of many other online book retailers! Type any of my titles, and author name into your search engine, and before too long, you'll find the book seller you prefer, who is able to hook you up with any or all of my books!

More titles are coming, as soon as my fevered mind can create them and my bloody fingers can type them – all with due editing diligence. There's bound to be something here you'll enjoy. I'll keep you updated on all relevant developments as they happen, so bookmark this blog and stay tuned! Happy reading!

Is your Fall reading list complete? May I offer one more suggestion?

Do you like swan dives into insane stories that just might be slightly colored by actual events? Would you like to read all about an innocent band of theater brats tossed into the cannibalistic inferno of an old, deranged director's lust for immortality? Sound interesting?

Are your therapy payments up to date?


"JUST WRONG, A NOVEL ABOUT HOLLYWOOD"
by Rob Foster

GET IT HERE!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete